#32. Sajda *SURAH*|
In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
1. Alif Lam Mim.
2. (This is) the revelation of the Book in which there is no
doubt from the Lord of the Worlds
3. Or do they say "He has forged it"? Nay it is the Truth from
the Lord that thou mayest admonish a people to whom no warner has
come before thee: in order that they may receive guidance
4. It is Allah Who has created the heavens and the earth and all
between them in six Days and is firmly established on the Throne
(of authority): ye have none besides Him to protect or intercede
(for you): will ye not then receive admonition?
5. He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the
end will (all affairs) go up to Him on a Day the space whereof
will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning
6. Such as He the knower of all things hidden and open the
Exalted (in power) the Merciful;
7. He Who has made everything which He has created most Good. He
began the creation of man with (nothing more than) clay
8. And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a
9. But He fashioned him in due proportion and breathed into him
something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of)
hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks
do ye give!
10. And they say: "What! when we lie hidden and lost in the earth
shall we indeed be in a creation renewed?" Nay they deny the
meeting with their Lord!
11. Say: "The Angel of Death put in charge of you will (duly)
take your souls then shall ye be brought back to your Lord."
12. If only thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low
their heads before their Lord (saying:) "Our Lord! We have seen
and we have heard: now then send us back (to the world): we will
work righteousness: for we do indeed (now) believe."
13. If We had so willed We could certainly have brought every
soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true. "I
will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."
14. "Taste ye then for ye forgot the meeting of this day of yours
and We too will forget you taste ye the Penalty of Eternity for
your (evil) deeds!"
15. Only those believe in Our Signs who when they are recited to
them fall down in adoration and celebrate the praises of their
Lord nor are they (ever) puffed up with pride
16. Their limbs do forsake their beds of sleep the while they
call on their Lord in Fear and Hope: and they spend (in charity)
out of the sustenance which We have bestowed on them
17. Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden
(in reserve) for them as a reward for their (good) Deeds
18. Is then the man who believes no better than the man who is
rebellious and wicked? No equal are they
19. For those who believe and do righteous deeds are Gardens as
hospitable homes for their (good) deeds
20. As to those who are rebellious and wicked their abode will be
the Fire every time they wish to get away therefrom they will be
forced thereinto and it will be said to them: "taste ye the
Penalty of the Fire the which ye were wont to reject as false
21. And indeed We will make them taste of the Penalty of this
(life) prior to the supreme Penalty in order that they may
(repent and) return
22. And who does more wrong than one to whom are recited the
Signs of his Lord and who then turns away therefrom? Verily from
those who transgress We shall exact (Due) Retribution
23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book to Moses: be not then
in doubt of its reaching (thee): and We made it a guide to the
Children of Israel
24. And We appointed from among them Leaders giving guidance
under Our command so long as they persevered with patience and
continued to have faith in Our Signs
25. Verily thy Lord will judge between them on the Day of
Judgement in the matters wherein they differ (among themselves)
26. Does it not teach them a lesson how many generations We
destroyed before them in whose dwellings they (now) go to and
fro? Verily in that are Signs: do they not then listen?
27. And do they not see that We do drive Rain to parched soil
(bare of herbage) and produce therewith crops providing food for
their cattle and themselves? Have they not the vision?
28. They say: "When will this decision be if ye are telling the
29. Say: "On the Day of Decision no profit will it be to
Unbelievers if they (then) believe! Nor will they be granted a
30. So turn away from them and wait: they too are waiting